Friday 29 October 2010

Dance-a-thon

My most recent idea of ways to raise money for Oxygen is that I am going to undertake my own Dance-a-thon some of you may no that I am a shockingly bad dancer who's style is remarkably similar  to a 5 year old who has has way too much sugar! But for some reason people seem to like it when I dance so I have decided to do a 24 hour long dance, I'm hoping to try and get a few other people involved with this, and I'm still looking for a venue where can do this, although I am wondering about doing it on the streets of Kingston, although I guess it would have to be a headphone rave as I don't have a license to play music publicly, won't be as fun but still should be do-able. but yes aside from informing you of what I'm going to be getting up to (so you can sponsor me) I'm also still looking to find another 9 hours worth of music to dance to so if you could please send me any suggestions, by commenting tweeting at me, facebooking me, emailing me, or if you have spotify I'v set up a collaborative playlist here, which you can add songs to. I look forward to listening to all your suggestions : )

God bless
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment